Magnetic Miter Clamps
Simple, inexpensive method of clamping flat and round components at angles of 45 and 90 degrees. Powerful Alcomax magnet material provide maxium pull of 100kg and 68kg Plain ended clamps (923) for plates. 'v' shaped clamps for bars and tubes up to 57 mm.
- Simple and inexpensive method of clamping components
- Contains powerful Alcomax magnetic material
- Clamps do not switch off, but can be levered away without undue difficulty
- Plain ended clamps for clamping plates
- Vee’d clamps for bars and tubes up to 57mm diameter
- 150 pounds pull capacity
Uses and Applications:
- The Mitre Clamps provide the welder with a simple and inexpensive means of clamping flat or round ferrous components
|Product ||Weight |
|Magno - 156 ||1.36 ||156-66 ||43 ||45 || |
|Magno - 184 ||1.64 ||184-94 ||43 ||45 || |
Item: Magno - 156, Magnetic Miter Clamps
Simple, inexpensive means of clamping flat or round ferrous components at 45 and 90 degrees. Clamp measures 5.98 in Length base face x 2.75 in Length top face x 1.75 H x 1.61 W and pulls 220 lbs and weighs 3.6 lbs.
Manufactured after 2013/01/01, The object of the declaration described above is in conformity with DIRECTIVE 2011/65/EU OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL an the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.
- Magnetic Miter Clamps, pull 150 lb - 220 lb
- Application: 45 and 90°
- Dimension: 5.98 in Length base face x 2.75 in Length top face x 1.75 H x 1.61 W
- Tool Body Material: Metal
- Clamping Force: 200 lbs
- Weighs: 3.6 lbs.
1 Magnetic Miter Clamps 45 and 90°
Tool Body Material:
magnetic tool holding
Magnetische Gehrungsklemme, Haftkraft 68 kg - 100 kg - Vorstellung
You might also be interested in
Recently Viewed Items