Cylindrical Bar Rod Pot Magnets / Pot Holding Magnets
A deep pot magnet offers high holding forces on parts that are thick and clean with a good surface finish. To make a jig or fixture magnetic, simply drill a flat bottomed hole and a central fixing hole, push the deep pot magnet into it and secure tightly from underneath with a cap screw. The magnets magnetic face can now be ground flush with the surface of the fixture. Deep Pot Magnets are Magnetic Holding Assemblies for use where a very strong surface holding magnet is required. The magnet sits inside a steel case which provides extra strong magnetism on one face only, provides a hole for fixing and also protects the magnet from damage. One of the largest usages of magnets is the application of holding or gripping, the basic principle of the holding or pot magnet is to direct and concentrate the flux from both magnetic poles to one active face. This is usually achieved with steel pole pieces or a steel (brass)-backing cup. The standard selection can be broken down into three material types and there is a great variety of systems available. The Material have Neodymium-iron-boron (NdFeB), Alnico and Samarium-Cobalt (SmCo). The body of Types brass body and steel body. The styles of Types are cylindrical without fitting tolerance h6, pot with fitting tolerance h6, pot with fitting tolerance h6 and internal thread, with internal thread and cylindrical pot with threaded neck.
These magnets are versatile magnets which are designed for various industrial applications. The popular industries in which these magnets are used are as follows:
- The metal and steel industry, Tool shops, Used to position ferrous-magnetic work pieces,
The permanent pot magnets must not be exposed to radioactive radiations for longer duration as it might effect their magnetic strength. This can work within permissible temperature. If these magnets are used beyond permissible temperature limit it might again affect their magnetic strength.
Workable Temperature of Pot Magnets
- Alnico pot magnets: 3.6 ~ 3.8 g/cm3
- Ceramic pot magnets :92 ~ 97 Hs (A)
- Neoflux pot magnets: 58 ~ 78 kg/cm2
- Samarium cobalt pot magnets: 125 ~ 165 %
- Pot electromagnets pot magnets: 180° C
Types of Pot Magnets
Depending on the temperature durability these magnets are of following types:
- Ceramic Pot Magnets
- Alnico Pot Magnets
- Samarium Cobalt Pot Magnets
- Neoflux Pot Magnets
- Other Pot Magnets
Our Sortiment includes
- Red Painted Alnico Deep Pot Magnets, Magnetic Ball Joints, Alnico Deep pot holding magnet, Bi-pole Bar Magnet AlNiCo brass body with fitting tolerance h6, AlNiCo Holding Magnet with neck / pin, AlNiCo Cylindrical Pot steel body with threaded neck, AlNiCo Deep Pot Bar Magnet steel body with internal thread, Cylindrical Pot Magnets AlNiCo steel body with fitting tolerance h6, AlNiCo Deep Pot magnet steel body cylindrical pot, Bar Magnets SmCo steel body with fitting tolerance h6, SmCo Cylindrical Pot brass body with fitting tolerance h6, Deep Pot Holding Magnet NdFeB plastic body with ball joint, Deep Pot Holding Magnet NdFeB with neck / pin, Cylindrical Bar Magnet NdFeB steel body with threaded neck, NdFeB Cylindrical Pot Magnets steel body with fitting tolerance h6 and internal thread, NdFeB Deep Pot Magnets steel body with fitting tolerance h6, Neodymium Deep Pot magnet steel body cylindrical pot, NdFeB Bi-pole Magnets brass body with fitting tolerance h6 and internal thread, NdFeB Deep Pot Magnets brass body with fitting tolerance h6
Who supplies high quality Cylindrical Pot Magnets?
Magnosphere offers best priced Cylindrical Pot magnets globally to all industries, including Automotive, Aerospace, Military, Advertising, Design House, Electronic and Academic/R&D. Please inquire for custom Neodymium magnets or magnetic assembly.
Buy Magnets and Magnet Material at Magnosphere and get a better deal!
We can also custom manufacture these to fit your exact specifications using our in-house global manufacturing facilities and team of experienced engineers. Need high quantities of magnets at the lowest and fairest price possible? Just let us know what you are looking for and contact our Customer Care Team by sending us a request for quote! We'll work with you to determine the most economical way of providing you with what you need.