Disc / Round Neodymium Magnets 21mm - 100mm: the strongest magnets in the world
Rare Earth disc magnets, also known as neodymium discs, are the perfect marriage of small size and maximum power. The combination neodymium-iron-boron is currently the strongest available magnet material worldwide. Even with small areas the neodymium disc magnets achieve remarkable holding power, which makes them very versatile. Neodymium disc magnets are used in thousands of assemblies and products. These high performance magnets can be easily fixed into position using adhesive or pushed into holes and grooves in wood or plastic. Neodymium disc magnets are commonly found in point of sale display units, stationery folders, scale models and industrial applications. Neodymium disc magnets are truly versatile and are used as widely in homemade arts and crafts as they are in high-end technology and engineering applications. Neodymium magnets attract each other with almost twice the force that they use to attract steel objects. They also attract each other through very large distances, even small magnets will attract each other through the thickness of your finger. Most disc magnets have their north and south pole on the flat circular surface (axial magnetization). The few exceptions, which are diametrically magnetized, are specifically marked. These magnets are ideal for holding, hanging and closures in a variety of areas, including retail display, exhibition and packaging closures. Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Neodym Magnets: the strongest magnets in the world
Magnosphere offers best priced Neodymium magnets globally to all industries, including Automotive, Aerospace, Military, Advertising, Design House, Electronic and Academic/R&D. Please inquire for custom Neodymium magnets or magnetic assembly.
Neodymium is the strongest available magnet alloy at up to 52MGOe. The use of Neodymium results in smaller, more cost-effective magnet solutions replacing older materials like Alnico and Ceramic in many applications. Magnosphere.can help optimize performance and cost with Neo magnets in grades from 33 to 52MGOe and operating temperatures up to 230°C/446°F.
(NdFeB) Neodymium, a rare earth magnet, is made up of Neodymium Iron and Boron and is moderate in price. A neodymium iron boron magnet is usually plated or coated (Examples: Nickel Plated, Epoxy Coated, Parylene Coated). Neodymium permanent magnets usually offer the best value when comparing price and performance. Stock Neodymium magnets are available in large quantities and dimensions.
Rare Earth Neodymium NdFeB
We provide a range of high magnetic strength Rare Earth Neodymium magnets including Disc magnets, Deep Pot magnets, Shallow Pot Neodymium and Round flat neodymium magnets, perfect for low profile applications, or high power holding applications.
Due to their high strength and low cost, neodymium magnets revolutionized magnetic products. These magnets are the strongest developed thus far. Because neodymium magnets are between seven and fourteen times stronger than ceramic magnets they are sometimes called super strong or powerful magnets. Magnosphere sells the strongest type of neodymium rare permanent magnets on the market at Magnosphere.co.uk with a grade range of N35-N52. Grade N52 neodymium disc magnets measuring only ½” have a pull force of 32 lbs.!
- Neodymium NdFeB magnets are, size for size, the strongest type of any magnet material that is commercially available.
- Neodymium NdFeB magnets are often the ideal first choice for many applications because they offer a maximum performance from the smallest magnet volume.
- Neodymium NdFeB should always be coated to guard against the risk of corrosion – NiCuNi, Zinc, NiCuEpoxy and Gold are popular finishes.
Our Magnet-Shop carries a great variety of these powerful magnets to fit many different applications and they are in stock for immediate delivery!
Neodymium NdFeB magnets and their application!
At Magnosphere.co.uk, we sell custom Neodymium NdFeB magnets and custom magnetic assemblies so we can help you find the best fit for your project. Some of the common applications of the rare earth magnets are:
- Motors and Generators
- Automotive (clamps, sensors)
- Separation (rods, grids, etc) – 10-12kG (22-26lbs) systems
- High performance magnetic clamps and pot magnets
- They are used in computer hard drives.
- Rare earth magnets also find their utility in high-end speakers.
Based on the applications and properties earth magnets are of two types:
- Neodymium Magnet
- Samarium-Cobalt Magnet
Neodymium magnets can be fabricated into many shapes and types:
When buying magnets, be sure to read our safety instructions before using the magnets to avoid injury. A powerful neodymium magnet is not a toy!
Process of Making Rare Earth Magnets
- The rare earth magnets are made by using different process involving various stages. The popular stages of the production of rare earth magnets are:
- The first stage is the manufacture of rare earth element alloys.
- The metal alloy is then finely powdered.
- The next step involved is pressing of powder either isostatically or pressing through die process.
- The particles so pressed are oriented.
- Sintering of the element is done accordingly.
- The shapes are then sliced into desired shapes and sizes.
- The coating is done thereafter.
After finishing the above tasks, the finished shapes are magnetized.
Who supplies high quality Neodymium magnets?
Magnosphere.uk.co offers best priced Neodymium magnets globally to all industries, including Automotive, Aerospace, Military, Advertising, Design House, Electronic and Academic/R&D. Please inquire for custom Neodymium magnets or magnetic assembly.
Buy Neodymium Magnets at Magnosphere.co.uk and get a better deal!
Need high quantities of magnets at the cheapest price possible? Contact our Customer Care Team!