Male Thread Neodymium Pots with Rubber Casing
Rubber Covered Neodymium Pot Magnet – These rubber covered pot magnets have an external thread. Strong Neodymium Magnet is embedded in a steel Pot. The steel pot increases the adhesive force of the magnet on direct contact with a thick iron surface. If there is no direct contact with the counterpart, or if the steel plate is thin, painted or rough, pot magnet will be much less strained. Shear Force: The indicated adhesive force is measured perpendicular to the surface to which the magnet should stick. It takes a lot less strength to move the magnet sideways. Therefore, pot magnet less stained on a wall as opposed to used on the ceiling. Magnetic Properties: Super strong magnetic force and intrinsic coercive force. Good in ambient temperature. High anti-corrosion and stable performance.
Uses for our Male Thread Neodymium Pots with Rubber Casing
Our male threaded Rare Earth holding pot magnets are designed to be used with a washer and nut. These high strength rare earth magnets are encapsulated in a steel holding pot covered in a durable rubber casing for extra protection against delicate surface areas.
Rubber coated magnetic systems Versions are available
- Magnet assembly, NdFeB, rubber coat, with screwed bush
- Magnet assembly, NdFeB, rubber coat, with external thread
- Magnet assembly, NdFeB, plastic coat, rubberized holding surface
- Magnet assembly, NdFeB, rubber coat, with cylinder bore
- Magnet assembly, NdFeB, rubber coat, with bore and counter bore
- Magnet assembly, NdFeB, rubber coat, with internal thread
- Magnet assembly, NdFeB, rubber coat, with internal thread, rectangular
- Magnet assembly, hard ferrite or NdFeB, rubber coat, black, rectangular
- Magnet assembly made of NdFeB, rubber coat, black, with handle
- Magnet assembly, NdFeB, rubber coat, for cable mounting
- Magnet assembly, hard ferrite or NdFeB, rubber coat, black, with bore and counterbore
- Custom-made Rubber coated systems
- Other sizes, shapes and grades may be available by special request.
Magnetic systems with rubber or plastic jacket coat
Rubber Coated magnetic systems with neodymium magnets for demanding tasks. The rubber-coated adhesive surface protects the metal from scratches and grounds for detention increases the pushing force. The neodymium magnets are arranged alternately pole and thus increase the adhesive force. As material for the rubber sheath Santoprene was used. They can be mounted with different exposures (threaded stud, threaded socket, female threaded, hole or depression).
Who supplies high quality Male Thread Neodymium Pots with Rubber Casing?
Magnosphere offers best priced Male Thread Neodymium Pots with Rubber Casing globally to all industries, including Automotive, Aerospace, Military, Advertising, Design House, Electronic and Academic/R&D. Please inquire for custom Neodymium magnets or magnetic assembly.
Buy Male Thread Neodymium Pots with Rubber Casing at Magnosphere and get a better deal!
We routinely manufacture magnets to our customers' specifications. We have assisted many Fortune 500 companies produce magnets for their specific application. We have the ability to produce magnets with varying magnetic properties, pole orientation, size, shape, temperature range, protective coatings and mechanical properties. We specialize in rare-earth magnetic materials and can produce magnets in Alnico, Ceramic Ferrite, NdFeB and SmCo materials. We can produce both sintered and bonded magnetic materials. If you have a specific requirement, contact us to discuss your application. Need high quantities of magnets at the lowest and fairest price possible? Contact our Customer Care Team !