Screw Mounting Magnetic System with Base
Screw Mounting Magnetic System – This magnet system has been specially designed for use at temperatures where normal magnets have no chance! Because if most ferrite magnets at max 250 ° irreversibly lose their power? be able to play all their strength these systems. In dry and industrial furnaces in hot oils or in inert gas welding and flame cutting? In all these applications, in which a strong magnet is used for holding, aligning or transporting metal parts? This system is just the thing!
Magnetic Systems are very perfect for use in garages, workshop, service stations, home, even in side the trucks and vans. It is very good to use for all your kitchen knives too. Latch magnets are important magnets that are used for locking doors, windows, pool gates etc. These are powerful and reliable safety magnets that are used widely. The latch magnets come in various shapes, sizes and width depending upon the applications. There are various ways by which latch magnets are created. For example, ceramic or magnet are placed between two zinc-plated steel pole pieces to form latch magnet assembly which are held together magnetically. Normally the latch magnets have a center hole for mounting.
This magnetic rail is available in 3 different sizes / adhesive strengths
- welded system with ground adhesion surface
- black painted surface
- heavy domestic use
- Max. Use up to 300 °
Types of Latch Magnets, depending on the functions and configuration
- Super Latch Magnets: Super latch magnets are powerful magnets which can lift, hold or retrieve metal objects up to hundred times their own weight. Featuring welded solid steel construction, latch magnets can be used to secure gates or doors.
- Universal Latch Magnets: Universal latch magnets are normally set in durable red plastic casing with four elongated holes which allows multi-directional and adjustable mounting.
Rubber coated magnetic systems Versions are available
- Magnet assembly, NdFeB, rubber coat, with screwed bush
- Magnet assembly, NdFeB, rubber coat, with external thread
- Magnet assembly, NdFeB, plastic coat, rubberized holding surface
- Magnet assembly, NdFeB, rubber coat, with cylinder bore
- Magnet assembly, NdFeB, rubber coat, with bore and counter bore
- Magnet assembly, NdFeB, rubber coat, with internal thread
- Magnet assembly, NdFeB, rubber coat, with internal thread, rectangular
- Magnet assembly, hard ferrite or NdFeB, rubber coat, black, rectangular
- Magnet assembly made of NdFeB, rubber coat, black, with handle
- Magnet assembly, NdFeB, rubber coat, for cable mounting
- Magnet assembly, hard ferrite or NdFeB, rubber coat, black, with bore and counterbore
- Custom-made Rubber coated systems
- Other sizes, shapes and grades may be available by special request.
Magnetic systems with rubber or plastic jacket coat
Rubber Coated magnetic systems with neodymium magnets for demanding tasks. The rubber-coated adhesive surface protects the metal from scratches and grounds for detention increases the pushing force. The neodymium magnets are arranged alternately pole and thus increase the adhesive force. As material for the rubber sheath Santoprene was used. They can be mounted with different exposures (threaded stud, threaded socket, female threaded, hole or depression).
Who supplies high quality Rubber Coated Mounting Magnets?
Magnosphere offers best priced Rubber Coated Mounting Magnets globally to all industries, including Automotive, Aerospace, Military, Advertising, Design House, Electronic and Academic/R&D. Please inquire for custom Neodymium magnets or magnetic assembly.
Buy Rubber Coated Mounting Magnets at Magnosphere and get a better deal!
We routinely manufacture magnets to our customers' specifications. We have assisted many Fortune 500 companies produce magnets for their specific application. We have the ability to produce magnets with varying magnetic properties, pole orientation, size, shape, temperature range, protective coatings and mechanical properties. We specialize in rare-earth magnetic materials and can produce magnets in Alnico, Ceramic Ferrite, NdFeB and SmCo materials. We can produce both sintered and bonded magnetic materials. If you have a specific requirement, contact us to discuss your application. Need high quantities of magnets at the lowest and fairest price possible? Contact our Customer Care Team !