Self-Adhesive Neodymium Magnets with 3M Adhesive Pads
Adhesive Neodymium Magnets are thin neodymium magnetic discs and magnetic block magnets pre-applied with 3M peel and stick adhesives. This adhesive attached powerful neodymium magnet lets you place the ease and reliability of Neodymium Magnets almost anywhere. Magnets have been used for closures and cabinets for a long time. Neodymium disc magnets and block magnets to glue on: You can find strong, flat & versatile self-adhesive magnets in our online Magnet-Shop.
These neodymium adhesive magnets and magnets with adhesive strips are delivered magnetized in pairs, so that they attract themselves. The magnets consist of a neodymium-iron-boron alloy (NdFeB) with triple nickel-copper-nickel-coating (NiCuNi).
Our self-adhesive neodymium magnets are very popular for use as lock magnets. You can also very easily hang up things such as photos, postcards or images on the wall without drilling holes. You only need to attach the magnets with adhesive foil and then fix a small metallic object or a normal magnet over the adhesive magnet.
The magnets with adhesive foil create a magnetic surface and serve as a portable pin board. Those strong neodymium magnets are ideal for creating refrigerator magnets, book and folder locks and locks for packages.
The neodymium magnets N52, which are very strong for their size, have a very strong pulling force due to their strong adhesive and attraction force while the one-sided adhesive film, made from the brand adhesive by the 3M company, type 467MP, provides for a permanent connection between many smooth surfaces such as wood, walls, metal and the magnets‘ own weight The 3M transfer glue tapes are characterized by good chemical resistance, very high transparency and UV light resistance, as well as high ageing resistance. The self-adhesive neodymium magnets N52 show a very high adhesive force in relation to their volume and can be used up to a maximum operating temperature of 60 °C.
SELF-ADHESIVE NEODYMIUM MAGNETS
Neodymium magnets with 3M adhesive tape are the perfect solution for quick and durable use with a wide variety of ideas. Their small size and high force makes them ideal for places where we do not have magnetic surfaces and there is no possibility of screwing a magnet. Neodymium magnets with 3M tape are used, among others, in printing, decorating and modeling. They are also often used by schools, offices and art studios. Magnets with 3M tape are perfect for closing envelopes, folders, boxes. Our offer includes magnets with two poles, thanks to which the customer can connect two magnets with each other.
PURCHASE NOW AT MAGNOSPHERE - Self-adhesive neodymium magnets, buy strong rare earth (Neo or NdFeb) Magnets!
- High-quality material: Magnosphere magnets made of NdFeB (alloy of neodymium-iron-boron) with today’s highest possible magnetization of N52!
- Quality adhesive strips: Round 10x1 mm large self-adhesive strong neodymium disc magnets with one-sided branded adhesive foil (peel-off foil) and an extra strong adhesive tape of the well-known company 3M (type 468MP)!
- High-quality magnet coating: Triple coating of magnets with nickel-copper-nickel (NiCuNi). Thus, the magnets have a smooth surface for high resilience and relative insensitivity against external influences.
- Magnetised in pairs: You will receive half of axial magnetised self-adhesive magnets with adhesive surface at the magnetic South Pole and half on the magnetic north pole! This is of importance, for instance, when you would like to directly connect two fixed magnets!
- Extremely versatile in use: kitchen, office, model making, repair shop, installations, bathroom, crafting and much more. Those magnets have very strong, high tensile and adhesive force and are not toys!
Neodymium magnets are among the most powerful magnets available on the market. Neodymium magnets are made from an alloy of neodymium, iron and boron. They’re what’s known as a as ‘super magnets’ or rare-earth magnet. We offer wide range of neodymium magnets, starting from 0.05kg pull up to a 600kg pull neodymium recovery magnet. Super Strong Neodymium Magnet is one of the world’s strongest and most powerful rare earth magnets. We manufacture every piece in state of the art ISO certified Magnet manufacturing facilities to ensure maximum quality.
PURCHASE NOW AT MAGNOSPHERE - Neodymium Magnets - buy strong (Neo or NdFeb) Magnets!
- Oriented Through Thickness
- Axially Oriented
- Oriented Through Diameter
- Axially Osiented In Segments
- Diametrical Oriented
- Redically Oriented
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Our Neodymium magnets are available in a range of shapes and sizes, offering a superior pull performance to other materials with the same volume, thanks to their NdFeB properties. Explore our wide range of super-strong Neodymium magnets.
Magnosphere Magnets Neodymium rare earth magnets are stronger than the strongest ceramic magnets! Each magnet packs a huge magnetic energy punch and will last forever under normal use. Unlike most other types of magnets, Magnosphere Magnets Neodymium is highly resistant to demagnetization and will not lose their magnetization around other magnets.
Magnosphere Magnets is able to offer you the high quality Neodymium magnets with consistent performance. This Super Strong Neodymium Magnet is extremely powerful and built to last. It’s designed & manufactured under stringent, top quality standards using the latest technology to ensure you receive the best Neodymium Magnet every time.
As the leading manufacturer of Neodymium magnets, Magnosphere Magnets is able to offer you the highest quality Neodymium magnets with consistent performance at the lowest price.
- The Magnosphere Magnet - Super Strong Neodymium Magnet is one of the world’s strongest and most powerful rare earth magnets. We manufacture every piece in state of the art ISO certified Magnet manufacturing facilities to ensure maximum quality.
- STRONG - Neodymium Rare Earth Permanent Magnet
- POWERFUL - Magnosphere Magnets Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets have an extra strong pull force and are triple layer coated (nickel-copper-nickel) for maximum durability and protection against corrosion.
- USEFUL – Use your rare earth magnet for just about anything, including finding studs in your wall, fastening, lifting, hanging objects, various projects & presentations, education, & more. NASA even uses them on Mars Exploration Rovers!
Disc Magnets, super strong neodymium disc magnets, Rare Earth Round NdFeB Magnet, Standard Neo Disc, Sintered Neodymium Discs and Rods, Magnetic Disk European Manufacturer & Supplier
Our super strong neodymium disc magnets have wide variety grade N35, N38, N40, N42, N45, N50 and N52. The strong neodymium discs have Nicuni, Zinc and Epoxy coatings, sometimes the disk magnets with a countersunk hole that drilled in the middle to attach it to nonmetallic materials, such as wood or plastic plant. These round magnets can allow the screw’s head to reside below, or maybe with the face of the magnet to ensure it doesn’t interfere with the magnet’s performance. Neodymium disc and round magnets are widely used for motor, sensor and holding applications.
How to Safely Seperate Your Magnosphere Magnets?
- Slide one magnet off the top of the stack.
- Once off thestack,carefully start lifting the magnet.
- Lift the magnet to free it from the stack.
- DO NOT attempt to pull, lift, or pry amagnet from the stack before sliding it to the side.
- DO NOT throw away the white storage spacers.
- DO NOT allow the magnets to snap to each other or any magnetic surface. doing so may cause magnets to break!
Permanent magnet comparison charts: Click here to view
Neodymium magnets can be fabricated into many shapes and types:
When buying magnets, be sure to read our safety instructions before using the magnets to avoid injury. A powerful neodymium magnet is not a toy!
- Most NEO Magnets are magnetized axially through the thickness with poles on the long flat surfaces.
- Triple layer coated (nickel-copper-nickel) for maximum durability and protection against corrosion.
- Manufactured in state of the art ISO certified Magnet manufacturing facilities to ensure maximum quality.
- Useful for just about anything including fastening, holding, hanging objects, finding studs in walls, and more.
- Made from Neodymium, Iron, Boron and other minor elements.
- Resistant to demagnetization.
- WARNING: Fingers could be severely pinched between two or more magnets.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF ALL CHILDREN. THIS IS NOT A TOY. DO NOT ingest or inhale.
- DO NOT place in nose, mouth or any other part of the body. Neodymium Magnets are BRITTLE.
- They can SHATTER, CRACK, PEEL or SPLINTER if allowed to snap together or slam into a metal object.
- Broken magnets can be Extremely SHARP. MAGNETIC MEDIA AND ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT HAZARD.
- KEEP AWAY from PACEMAKERS Do Not cut or drill Neodymium Magnets, there is a both a fire and fracture hazard and the dust is toxic.
Neodymium Iron Boron (NdFeB) magnets are a type of rare earth alloy with typical atomic structure of Nd2Fe14B which stands for 2 atoms of Neodymium, 14 atoms of Iron(Fe) and one atom of Boron. The sintered Neodymium Iron Boron magnet has higher magnetic properties compare to Samarium Cobalt magnets, however it is more easily oxidized and generally does not have the same temperature resistance. The highest energy products for Neodymium Iron Boron could reach 52 MGOe commercially or more
Magnosphere is a manufacturer of standard and custom rare earth magnets for the OEM industry. Materials used include sintered and bonded neodymium iron boron, samarium cobalt, aluminum nickel cobalt, ferrite (ceramic), and rubber. Available in various shapes and forms, including discs, rods, plates, cubes, rings, tubes, and spheres. Various magnetization options available. Applications include retail fixtures, motors, sensors, and many more. Magnets for whiteboards, glass boards, and mounts are also available. Capabilities include plating, coating, magnetization, design, simulation, 3D printing or prototyping, plastic injection molding and production. Services include assembly, testing magnetic materials BH curves, coating, plating, engineering design, magnetizing, marking, identification, stabilization, calibration, testing & certification. Markets served include aerospace/defense, medical, industrial, research labs, semi-conductor & telecommunications. JIT delivery!
What are Rare Earth Magnets?
Rare earth magnets, also known as neodymium magnets or samarium cobalt magnets are magnets made from alloys of rare earth elements. They are currently the strongest type of permanent magnets made, and produce significantly stronger magnetic fields than other types such as ceramic or alnico magnets. Rare earth magnets have replaced alnico and ferrite magnets in many applications, including head actuators for computer hard disks, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI),loudspeakers and headphones, several types of motors, and more.
Neodymium (Rare Earth) Magnets: the strongest magnets in the world
Magnosphere offers best priced Neodymium magnets globally. Please inquire for custom Neodymium magnets or magnetic assembly. Neodymium is the strongest available magnet alloy at up to 52MGOe. The use of Neodymium results in smaller, more cost-effective magnet solutions replacing older materials like Alnico and Ceramic in many applications. Magnosphere.can help optimize performance and cost with Neo magnets in grades from 33 to 52MGOe and operating temperatures up to 230°C/446°F. (NdFeB) Neodymium, a rare earth magnet, is made up of Neodymium Iron and Boron and is moderate in price. A neodymium iron boron magnet is usually plated or coated (Examples: Nickel Plated, Epoxy Coated, Parylene Coated). Neodymium permanent magnets usually offer the best value when comparing price and performance. Stock Neodymium magnets are available in large quantities and dimensions.
Rare Earth Neodymium NdFeB
We provide a range of high magnetic strength Rare Earth Neodymium magnets including Disc magnets, Deep Pot magnets, Shallow Pot Neodymium and Round flat neodymium magnets,
- Neodymium NdFeB magnets are, size for size, the strongest type of any magnet material that is commercially available.
- Neodymium NdFeB magnets are often the ideal first choice for many applications because they offer a maximum performance from the smallest magnet volume.
- Neodymium NdFeB should always be coated to guard against the risk of corrosion – NiCuNi, Zinc, NiCuEpoxy and Gold are popular finishes.
Our Magnet-Shop carries a great variety of these powerful magnets to fit many different applications and they are in stock for immediate delivery!
Neodymium NdFeB magnets and their application!
At Magnosphere.co.uk, we sell custom Neodymium NdFeB magnets and custom magnetic assemblies so we can help you find the best fit for your project. Some of the common applications of the rare earth magnets are:
- Motors and Generators
- Automotive (clamps, sensors)
- Separation (rods, grids, etc) – 10-12kG (22-26lbs) systems
- High performance magnetic clamps and pot magnets
- They are used in computer hard drives.
- Rare earth magnets also find their utility in high-end speakers.
Based on the applications and properties earth magnets are of two types:
- Neodymium Magnet
- Samarium-Cobalt Magnet
Process of Making Rare Earth Magnets
- The rare earth magnets are made by using different process involving various stages. The popular stages of the production of rare earth magnets are:
- The first stage is the manufacture of rare earth element alloys.
- The metal alloy is then finely powdered.
- The next step involved is pressing of powder either isostatically or pressing through die process.
- The particles so pressed are oriented.
- Sintering of the element is done accordingly.
- The shapes are then sliced into desired shapes and sizes.
- The coating is done thereafter.
Purchase Now: Neodymium Magnets online
Spplier of Rare Earth Magnet, neodymium magnets and permanent magnets
Our magnetic product assortment includes: disc magnets, ring magnets, magnetic spheres, block magnets, pot magnets, clamping magnets, car roof magnets, ceiling magnets, switching magnets, lifting magnets, flexible rubber magnets, sheet magnets, tape magnets, steel tape, notice boards, notice board magnets, magnetic paper, fridge magnets, business card conversions, magnetic sweepers, magnetic separation rod magnets, separator grids, compasses, gaussmeters, magnetic viewing film, iron filings, experiment kits, generator magnets, reed switch magnets, educational magnets.
Wholesale prices: Click here to request quote
We ship our Magnets worldwid via Sea or Air Shipment
Buy Neodymium Self-Adhesive Round and Rectangular Magnets at Magnosphere and get a better deal!
Magnosphere produces magnets at great prices, produced and delivered on time for all areas of industry, automotive, aerospace, electronics as well as in the design sector, trade fair construction, offices and for the home.
We are an ISO certified shop and carry the Trusted Shops seal. We have successfully completed more than 300,000 orders and offer our ever-growing customer base 24/7 customer service.
All items are available for immediate delivery in large numbers with daily dispatch. Our selection is your win! Thousands of satisfied customers! Buy from a company with the highest quality standards and customer service with flexible and diverse payment options and conditions.
We can also custom manufacture these to fit your exact specifications using our in-house global manufacturing facilities and team of experienced engineers. Need high quantities of magnets at the lowest and fairest price possible? Just let us know what you are looking for and contact our Customer Care Team by sending us a request for quote! We'll work with you to determine the most economical way of providing you with what you need.
Trust in our experience and convince yourself of our service and our products and we look forward to welcoming you to our magnet shop at Magnosphere. You are welcome to contact us by eMail: info(at)magnosphere.co.uk. Available 24/7 x 365 and we are also there for you on public holidays! Or just give us a call.
- Telefax: +49.2241.9594520
- eMail: info(at)magnosphere.co.uk
We are very proud to offer excellent customer service. We know that without our clients, we would not be here.
If you have any questions about your order or something else, please call or email us!: info(at)magnosphere.co.uk
24 / 7 x 365 Including holiday periods! Our customer service team is available to help you!