Neodymium Countersunk Magnets
Neodymium Countersunk Magnets are a unique type of neodymium disc/block magnet with a countersunk hole to fit a screw perfectly. Magnets with countersunk mounting holes allow them to be screwed into place with the screw head flush, making them ideal for any DIY task. Common uses for these magnets include DIY, Cabinet making, retail units and shelving units. .
Countersunk Magnets - Neodymium Cup Magnets
Countersunk Magnets, also known as Round Base, Round Cup, Cup or RB magnets, are powerful mounting magnets, built with neodymium magnets in a steel cup with a 90° countersunk hole on the working surface to accommodate a standard flat-head screw. The screw head sits flush or slightly below the surface when affixed to your product.
- The magnetic holding force is focused on the working surface and is significantly stronger than an individual magnet. The non-working surface is very little or no magnetic force.
- Constructed with N42 Neodymium magnets encased in a steel cup, plated with a triple-layer of Nickel-Copper-Nickel (Ni-Cu-Ni) for maximum protection against corrosion & oxidation.
- Neodymium cup magnets are used for any application where high-magnetic strength is required. They are ideal for lifting, holding & positioning, and mounting applications for indicators, lights, lamps, antennas, inspection equipment, furniture repair, gate latches, closing mechanisms, machinery, vehicles & more.
We carry a large inventory of Neodymium Countersunk Magnets, not all of which are shown on this website. Contact us today or send us a by eMail: info(at)magnosphere.co.uk. Available 24/7 x 365 and we are also there for you on public holidays! Or just give us a call.
Rare Earth Countersunk Magnets Info:
The approximate pull info listed for Neodymium Cup Magnets is for reference only. These values are measured under the test conditions where the magnet is attached to a flat, ground 1/2" thick mild steel plate. Coatings, rust, rough surfaces, and certain other environmental conditions can significantly reduce the pull force. Please be sure to test the pull in your actual application. For critical applications, it is suggested that the pull be de-rated by a factor of 2 or more, depending on the severity of a potential failure.
Neodymium cup magnets are used for any application where high-magnetic strength is required. They are ideal for lifting, holding & positioning, and mounting applications for indicators, lights, lamps, antennas, inspection equipment, furniture repair, gate latches, closing mechanisms, machinery, vehicles & more.
PURCHASE NOW AT MAGNOSPHERE - Super Strong Countersunk Magnets - Neodymium Cup Magnets
Magnetic Tool Holders
Neodymium Countersunk disc, block and pot magnets are widely used all over the world to help store tools and equipment. The magnets have countersunk mounting holes that are often drilled and screwed into the wooden wall. When these magnets secured into place, they provide enough force to hang small hand tools like hammers, spanners and wrenches. Please remember, most stainless steel actually isn’t ferrous so magnets won’t attract to these.
Magnetic Cabinet Door Catches
Neodymium magnets can be small and still generate lots of power. This makes them perfect for creating magnetic door catches in kitchen, office, home and bathroom furniture. Using Neodymium countersunk magnets as door closures are really useful as they prevent hinges from overextending that usually leads to damage.
Sewing Countersunk Magnets
Neodymium Magnets are used all over the world in sewing textile, garments and fashion accessories. Since Neodymium magnets are so small, yet so powerful, they are perfect for creating magnetic latches on clothes, bags and purses. Moreso, many people actually sew magnets into curtains or blinds to fix them into place.
Hanging Picture Frames and Artwork
Countersunk Neodymium Magnets are often used to hold picture frames and artwork on the wall. It’s important to remember that it’s much easier to separate two magnets by sliding them apart. In fact, separating magnets by sliding them requires 33% less force than pulling them apart. It’s important to test the pulling strength of the magnet before attempting to hang anything on the wall.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Our Neodymium magnets are available in a range of shapes and sizes, offering a superior pull performance to other materials with the same volume, thanks to their NdFeB properties. Explore our wide range of super-strong Neodymium magnets.
Magnosphere Magnets Neodymium rare earth magnets are stronger than the strongest ceramic magnets! Each magnet packs a huge magnetic energy punch and will last forever under normal use. Unlike most other types of magnets, Magnosphere Magnets Neodymium is highly resistant to demagnetization and will not lose their magnetization around other magnets.
Magnosphere Magnets is able to offer you the high quality Neodymium magnets with consistent performance. This Super Strong Neodymium Magnet is extremely powerful and built to last. It’s designed & manufactured under stringent, top quality standards using the latest technology to ensure you receive the best Neodymium Magnet every time.
As the leading manufacturer of Neodymium magnets, Magnosphere Magnets is able to offer you the highest quality Neodymium magnets with consistent performance at the lowest price.
- The Magnosphere Magnet - Super Strong Neodymium Magnet is one of the world’s strongest and most powerful rare earth magnets. We manufacture every piece in state of the art ISO certified Magnet manufacturing facilities to ensure maximum quality.
- STRONG - Neodymium Rare Earth Permanent Magnet
- POWERFUL - Magnosphere Magnets Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets have an extra strong pull force and are triple layer coated (nickel-copper-nickel) for maximum durability and protection against corrosion.
- USEFUL – Use your rare earth magnet for just about anything, including finding studs in your wall, fastening, lifting, hanging objects, various projects & presentations, education, & more. NASA even uses them on Mars Exploration Rovers!
Disc Magnets, super strong neodymium disc magnets, Rare Earth Round NdFeB Magnet, Standard Neo Disc, Sintered Neodymium Discs and Rods, Magnetic Disk European Manufacturer & Supplier
Our super strong neodymium disc magnets have wide variety grade N35, N38, N40, N42, N45, N50 and N52. The strong neodymium discs have Nicuni, Zinc and Epoxy coatings, sometimes the disk magnets with a countersunk hole that drilled in the middle to attach it to nonmetallic materials, such as wood or plastic plant. These round magnets can allow the screw’s head to reside below, or maybe with the face of the magnet to ensure it doesn’t interfere with the magnet’s performance. Neodymium disc and round magnets are widely used for motor, sensor and holding applications.
Neodymium magnets can be fabricated into many shapes and types:
When buying magnets, be sure to read our safety instructions before using the magnets to avoid injury. A powerful neodymium magnet is not a toy!
- Most NEO Magnets are magnetized axially through the thickness with poles on the long flat surfaces.
- Triple layer coated (nickel-copper-nickel) for maximum durability and protection against corrosion.
- Manufactured in state of the art ISO certified Magnet manufacturing facilities to ensure maximum quality.
- Useful for just about anything including fastening, holding, hanging objects, finding studs in walls, and more.
- Made from Neodymium, Iron, Boron and other minor elements.
- Resistant to demagnetization.
- WARNING: Fingers could be severely pinched between two or more magnets.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF ALL CHILDREN. THIS IS NOT A TOY. DO NOT ingest or inhale.
- DO NOT place in nose, mouth or any other part of the body. Neodymium Magnets are BRITTLE.
- They can SHATTER, CRACK, PEEL or SPLINTER if allowed to snap together or slam into a metal object.
- Broken magnets can be Extremely SHARP. MAGNETIC MEDIA AND ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT HAZARD.
- KEEP AWAY from PACEMAKERS Do Not cut or drill Neodymium Magnets, there is a both a fire and fracture hazard and the dust is toxic.
Neodymium Iron Boron (NdFeB) magnets are a type of rare earth alloy with typical atomic structure of Nd2Fe14B which stands for 2 atoms of Neodymium, 14 atoms of Iron(Fe) and one atom of Boron. The sintered Neodymium Iron Boron magnet has higher magnetic properties compare to Samarium Cobalt magnets, however it is more easily oxidized and generally does not have the same temperature resistance. The highest energy products for Neodymium Iron Boron could reach 52 MGOe commercially or more
Magnosphere is a manufacturer of standard and custom rare earth magnets for the OEM industry. Materials used include sintered and bonded neodymium iron boron, samarium cobalt, aluminum nickel cobalt, ferrite (ceramic), and rubber. Available in various shapes and forms, including discs, rods, plates, cubes, rings, tubes, and spheres. Various magnetization options available. Applications include retail fixtures, motors, sensors, and many more. Magnets for whiteboards, glass boards, and mounts are also available. Capabilities include plating, coating, magnetization, design, simulation, 3D printing or prototyping, plastic injection molding and production. Services include assembly, testing magnetic materials BH curves, coating, plating, engineering design, magnetizing, marking, identification, stabilization, calibration, testing & certification. Markets served include aerospace/defense, medical, industrial, research labs, semi-conductor & telecommunications. JIT delivery!
What are Rare Earth Magnets?
Rare earth magnets, also known as neodymium magnets or samarium cobalt magnets are magnets made from alloys of rare earth elements. They are currently the strongest type of permanent magnets made, and produce significantly stronger magnetic fields than other types such as ceramic or alnico magnets. Rare earth magnets have replaced alnico and ferrite magnets in many applications, including head actuators for computer hard disks, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI),loudspeakers and headphones, several types of motors, and more.
Neodymium (Rare Earth) Magnets: the strongest magnets in the world
Magnosphere offers best priced Neodymium magnets globally. Please inquire for custom Neodymium magnets or magnetic assembly. Neodymium is the strongest available magnet alloy at up to 52MGOe. The use of Neodymium results in smaller, more cost-effective magnet solutions replacing older materials like Alnico and Ceramic in many applications. Magnosphere.can help optimize performance and cost with Neo magnets in grades from 33 to 52MGOe and operating temperatures up to 230°C/446°F. (NdFeB) Neodymium, a rare earth magnet, is made up of Neodymium Iron and Boron and is moderate in price. A neodymium iron boron magnet is usually plated or coated (Examples: Nickel Plated, Epoxy Coated, Parylene Coated). Neodymium permanent magnets usually offer the best value when comparing price and performance. Stock Neodymium magnets are available in large quantities and dimensions.
Rare Earth Neodymium NdFeB
We provide a range of high magnetic strength Rare Earth Neodymium magnets including Disc magnets, Deep Pot magnets, Shallow Pot Neodymium and Round flat neodymium magnets,
- Neodymium NdFeB magnets are, size for size, the strongest type of any magnet material that is commercially available.
- Neodymium NdFeB magnets are often the ideal first choice for many applications because they offer a maximum performance from the smallest magnet volume.
- Neodymium NdFeB should always be coated to guard against the risk of corrosion – NiCuNi, Zinc, NiCuEpoxy and Gold are popular finishes.
Our Magnet-Shop carries a great variety of these powerful magnets to fit many different applications and they are in stock for immediate delivery!
Neodymium NdFeB magnets and their application!
At Magnosphere.co.uk, we sell custom Neodymium NdFeB magnets and custom magnetic assemblies so we can help you find the best fit for your project. Some of the common applications of the rare earth magnets are:
- Motors and Generators
- Automotive (clamps, sensors)
- Separation (rods, grids, etc) – 10-12kG (22-26lbs) systems
- High performance magnetic clamps and pot magnets
- They are used in computer hard drives.
- Rare earth magnets also find their utility in high-end speakers.
Based on the applications and properties earth magnets are of two types:
- Neodymium Magnet
- Samarium-Cobalt Magnet
Process of Making Rare Earth Magnets
- The rare earth magnets are made by using different process involving various stages. The popular stages of the production of rare earth magnets are:
- The first stage is the manufacture of rare earth element alloys.
- The metal alloy is then finely powdered.
- The next step involved is pressing of powder either isostatically or pressing through die process.
- The particles so pressed are oriented.
- Sintering of the element is done accordingly.
- The shapes are then sliced into desired shapes and sizes.
- The coating is done thereafter.
Purchase Now: Neodymium Magnets online
Buy Neodymium Countersunk Magnets at Magnosphere and get a better deal!
Magnosphere produces magnets at great prices, produced and delivered on time for all areas of industry, automotive, aerospace, electronics as well as in the design sector, trade fair construction, offices and for the home.
We are an ISO certified shop and carry the Trusted Shops seal. We have successfully completed more than 200,000 orders and offer our ever-growing customer base 24/7 customer service.
All items are available for immediate delivery in large numbers with daily dispatch. Our selection is your win! Thousands of satisfied customers! Buy from a company with the highest quality standards and customer service with flexible and diverse payment options and conditions.
We can also custom manufacture these to fit your exact specifications using our in-house global manufacturing facilities and team of experienced engineers. Need high quantities of magnets at the lowest and fairest price possible? Just let us know what you are looking for and contact our Customer Care Team by sending us a request for quote! We'll work with you to determine the most economical way of providing you with what you need.
Trust in our experience and convince yourself of our service and our products and we look forward to welcoming you to our magnet shop at Magnosphere. You are welcome to contact us by eMail: info(at)magnosphere.co.uk. Available 24/7 x 365 and we are also there for you on public holidays! Or just give us a call.
- Telefax: +49.2241.9594520
- eMail: info(at)magnosphere.co.uk
We are very proud to offer excellent customer service. We know that without our clients, we would not be here.
If you have any questions about your order or something else, please call or email us!: info(at)magnosphere.co.uk
24 / 7 x 365 Including holiday periods! Our customer service team is available to help you!