Block Neodym Magnets: the strongest magnets in the world
Rare Earth block magnets (Neodymium) are among the most powerful permanent magnets available. Our range is suited to a wide range of applications, including magnetic separators in the food industry, flow control systems and water conditioning to name but a few. The multi-purpose Rare Earth blocks are the number one magnet of choice due to the power of today's magnetic alloys. Our neodymium block magnets, also called rare earth block magnets, are offered in several sizes, shapes and grades. They are the best alternative if you require a multipurpose magnet with maximum magnetic strength.
Magnosphere neo blocks are used in many different industries such as design, advertising, engineering, manufacturing, printing, film, science, construction, as well as for multiple commercial and industrial applications.
Block Neodymium Magnets
The rectangle or block neodymium magnets are arranged by the length of the magnets. This powerful neodymium block magnet are made of neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet has innumerable uses as a holding magnet, and is also great for an assortment of both industrial and personal applications and can be used in an almost unlimited amount of ways. Neodymium Block Magnets are widely used in relays, switches, sensors, filters, latches, locking, holding and in separating and filtering applications. The majority of Neodymium Block Magnets have the north and south poles on each face of the largest surface. Block Magnets can be magnetized through any direction, length/width/thickness. Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Neodym Magnets: the strongest magnets in the world
Magnosphere offers best priced Neodymium magnets globally to all industries, including Automotive, Aerospace, Military, Advertising, Design House, Electronic and Academic/R&D. Please inquire for custom Neodymium magnets or magnetic assembly.
Neodymium is the strongest available magnet alloy at up to 52MGOe. The use of Neodymium results in smaller, more cost-effective magnet solutions replacing older materials like Alnico and Ceramic in many applications. Magnosphere.can help optimize performance and cost with Neo magnets in grades from 33 to 52MGOe and operating temperatures up to 230°C/446°F.
(NdFeB) Neodymium, a rare earth magnet, is made up of Neodymium Iron and Boron and is moderate in price. A neodymium iron boron magnet is usually plated or coated (Examples: Nickel Plated, Epoxy Coated, Parylene Coated). Neodymium permanent magnets usually offer the best value when comparing price and performance. Stock Neodymium magnets are available in large quantities and dimensions.
Rare Earth Neodymium NdFeB
We provide a range of high magnetic strength Rare Earth Neodymium magnets including Disc magnets, Deep Pot magnets, Shallow Pot Neodymium and Round flat neodymium magnets, perfect for low profile applications, or high power holding applications.
Due to their high strength and low cost, neodymium magnets revolutionized magnetic products. These magnets are the strongest developed thus far. Because neodymium magnets are between seven and fourteen times stronger than ceramic magnets they are sometimes called super strong or powerful magnets. Magnosphere sells the strongest type of neodymium rare permanent magnets on the market at Magnosphere.co.uk with a grade range of N35-N52. Grade N52 neodymium disc magnets measuring only ½” have a pull force of 32 lbs.!
- Neodymium NdFeB magnets are, size for size, the strongest type of any magnet material that is commercially available.
- Neodymium NdFeB magnets are often the ideal first choice for many applications because they offer a maximum performance from the smallest magnet volume.
- Neodymium NdFeB should always be coated to guard against the risk of corrosion – NiCuNi, Zinc, NiCuEpoxy and Gold are popular finishes.
Our Magnet-Shop carries a great variety of these powerful magnets to fit many different applications and they are in stock for immediate delivery!
Neodymium NdFeB magnets and their application!
At Magnosphere.co.uk, we sell custom Neodymium NdFeB magnets and custom magnetic assemblies so we can help you find the best fit for your project. Some of the common applications of the rare earth magnets are:
- Motors and Generators
- Automotive (clamps, sensors)
- Separation (rods, grids, etc) – 10-12kG (22-26lbs) systems
- High performance magnetic clamps and pot magnets
- They are used in computer hard drives.
- Rare earth magnets also find their utility in high-end speakers.
Based on the applications and properties earth magnets are of two types:
- Neodymium Magnet
- Samarium-Cobalt Magnet
Neodymium magnets can be fabricated into many shapes and types:
When buying magnets, be sure to read our safety instructions before using the magnets to avoid injury. A powerful neodymium magnet is not a toy!
Process of Making Rare Earth Magnets
- The rare earth magnets are made by using different process involving various stages. The popular stages of the production of rare earth magnets are:
- The first stage is the manufacture of rare earth element alloys.
- The metal alloy is then finely powdered.
- The next step involved is pressing of powder either isostatically or pressing through die process.
- The particles so pressed are oriented.
- Sintering of the element is done accordingly.
- The shapes are then sliced into desired shapes and sizes.
- The coating is done thereafter.
After finishing the above tasks, the finished shapes are magnetized.
Who supplies high quality Neodymium magnets?
Magnosphere.uk.co offers best priced Neodymium magnets globally to all industries, including Automotive, Aerospace, Military, Advertising, Design House, Electronic and Academic/R&D. Please inquire for custom Neodymium magnets or magnetic assembly.
Buy Neodymium Magnets at Magnosphere.co.uk and get a better deal!
Need high quantities of magnets at the cheapest price possible? Contact our Customer Care Team !