Magnetic Receptive Material
Let our Magnetic Receptive Material give you the look and flexibility your company has been looking for! Metal discs with self-adhesive surface as counterpart to our magnets. These are not magnets! But we also carry self-adhesive magnets. These metal discs are ideal counterparts for our magnets (e.g. disc or hook magnets). Thanks to the self-adhesive backside, they can be easily attached to smooth surfaces. We also carry screw-on metal discs.
Magnet counterparts / self-adhesive metal discs
Metal discs with self-adhesive surface as counterpart to our magnets. These are not magnets! But we also carry self-adhesive magnets. These metal discs are ideal counterparts for our magnets (e.g. disc or hook magnets). Thanks to the self-adhesive backside, they can be easily attached to smooth surfaces. We also carry screw-on metal discs.
Magnet receptive materials
Magnetic receptive materials are perfect for creating changeable message and menu boards, P.O.P displays, craft displays, and more. Magnets are attracted to a limited number of materials. Frequently our customers need a magnetic receptive surface or a feature for their product that attracts magnets. Obviously, it refers to a material's potential to interact with other magnetic materials, but what makes one material more magnetically receptive than another? We have a variety of products available to satisfy a diverse set of applications. Transform walls and more into magnetic receptive surfaces with rubber steel. Rubber steel is a super-strong, durable, flexible magnetic receptive surface that holds magnets like steel but won’t rust like steel. It is available in cut sheets or rolls, or with adhesive and vinyl options. Rubber steel is easy to cut, stamp, score or punch, and lays flat or can be wrapped around curved surfaces. This material has no sharp edges and we offer different adhesives to attach to metal, wood, plastic, smooth concrete and plaster, cardboard and more.
Rubber steel is
- Magnetic Receptive — unlike magnet-to-magnet attraction, pole alignment is not a problem
- Flexible — lays flat, wraps around curved surfaces, won’t crease
- Easy to Use — stamp, score, drill or punch; hand cut with knife or scissors
- Easy to Label (with laminates) — screen print, pad stamp or hand letter; write on/wipe off with dry erase markers
- Easy to Apply — no sharp edges; adhesive backing attaches easily to metal, wood, plastic, Formica, smooth concrete and plaster, cardboard and more
- Durable, long-lasting, and easy to store
- Magnosphere provides magnetic sheet metal discs and plates in sizes and shapes to match Neo magnets. This is often desirable as a magnetic receptor to provide the performance characteristics desired.
Paints & Coatings
- Special paints and coatings containing ferrous material are available to apply to your surface making it attractive to magnets and enabling you to convert a wall to a magnetic receptive area.
What applications do magnetically receptive materials have?
- Magnetic receptive material is perfect for creating changeable message and menu boards, Point of Purchase displays, craft displays, and more.
- Retail Displays - Magnetic materials can be great for creating attractive retail displays in brick and mortar stores, kiosks and more. When you want to change any promotions or sale items, quickly swap out magnets with whatever deals or products you'd like to promote.
- Menu Boards - Stuck on the wall of a restaurant or pub, create an attractive display of your menu and design custom magnets to promote daily sales or other deals.
- Message Boards - Magnetic words can be moved around a magnetic message board to leave informative and fun message to peers, coworkers, family or friends.
- Exhibit Booths - Create stunning and eye catching presentation materials with magnetic promotional materials.
- Toys, Crafts and Games - Adhering a magnetically receptive material in your child's bedroom can results in hours of fun and education as your child learns about the wonders of magnetism.
Who supplies high quality Magnet counterparts / self-adhesive metal discs?
Magnosphere offers best priced Magnet counterparts / self-adhesive metal discs globally to all industries, including Automotive, Aerospace, Military, Advertising, Design House, Electronic and Academic/R&D. Please inquire for custom Neodymium magnets or magnetic assembly.
Buy Magnet counterparts / self-adhesive metal discs at Magnosphere and get a better deal!
We can also custom manufacture these to fit your exact specifications using our in-house global manufacturing facilities and team of experienced engineers. Need high quantities of magnets at the lowest and fairest price possible? Just let us know what you are looking for and contact our Customer Care Team by sending us a request for quote! We'll work with you to determine the most economical way of providing you with what you need.
- Telefax: +49.2241.9594520
- eMail: info(at)magnosphere.co.uk
We are very proud to offer excellent customer service. We know that without our clients, we would not be here.
If you have any questions about your order or something else, please call or email us!: info(at)magnosphere.co.uk
24 / 7 x 365 Including holiday periods! Our customer service team is available to help you!