Magnetic Receptive Sheet and Strip
Let our Magnetic Receptive Material give you the look and flexibility your company has been looking for! Metal discs with self-adhesive surface as counterpart to our magnets. These are not magnets! But we also carry self-adhesive magnets. These metal discs are ideal counterparts for our magnets (e.g. disc or hook magnets). Thanks to the self-adhesive backside, they can be easily attached to smooth surfaces. We also carry screw-on metal discs.
Dry Erase Magnet Receptive Sheet Rolls w/ Adhesive
Magnetic receptive materials are perfect for creating changeable message and menu boards, P.O.P displays, craft displays, and more. Magnets are attracted to a limited number of materials.
Frequently our customers need a magnetic receptive surface or a feature for their product that attracts magnets. Obviously, it refers to a material's potential to interact with other magnetic materials, but what makes one material more magnetically receptive than another?
We have a variety of products available to satisfy a diverse set of applications. Transform walls and more into magnetic receptive surfaces with Rubber steel is a super-strong, durable, flexible magnetic receptive surface that holds magnets like steel but won’t rust like steel. It is available in cut sheets or rolls, or with adhesive and vinyl options. Rubber steel is easy to cut, stamp, score or punch, and lays flat or can be wrapped around curved surfaces. This material has no sharp edges and we offer different adhesives to attach to metal, wood, plastic, smooth concrete and plaster, cardboard and more.
Magnosphere ferro sheet is a rubber-based ferrous sheet supplied in rolls with PET or Art Paper top surfaces. It is designed for use with UV, UV-LED, Latex, Solvent and Litho/Offset Print Systems. This material is most commonly used in billboards, large format graphics and our new magnetic wall solutions, which allow for quick, simple and effective changes of your message.
Flex steel is flexible magnetic receptive surface that holds magnets like steel does, but won’t rust like steel. It's available in cut sheets or rolls up to 24.375” (620 mm or 1000 mm) wide either plain (uncoated), or with adhesive and vinyl options.
We also of flex steel that combines a printable paper surface with a lightweight metal, creating a magnetically receptive sheet that is both stronger and lighter than similar products. It is supplied with white printable surface on both sides, or with printable surface on one side and adhesive on the other.
Metal discs with self-adhesive surface as counterpart to our magnets. These are not magnets! But we also carry self-adhesive magnets. These metal discs are ideal counterparts for our magnets (e.g. disc or hook magnets). Thanks to the self-adhesive backside, they can be easily attached to smooth surfaces. We also carry screw-on metal discs.
Magnetic Receptive Media. Xcel removes the pain and pressure to make your own backer boards and provides finished boards, ready for install. This modular system can be paneled to create larger and creative designs for any interior environment. These panels offer a perfect permanent base for menu boards, P-O-P displays, wall murals and much more.
PURCHASE NOW AT MAGNOSPHERE - Magnetic receptive media
Wholesale prices: Click here to request quote
Self Adhesive Chalkboard Wall Sticker, Magnetic Receptive Blackboard Thick Contact Paper with Chalks, Peel and Stick Chalknetic Chalkboard Roll.
PURCHASE NOW AT MAGNOSPHERE - Magnetic Receptive Blackboard
Wholesale prices: Click here to request quote
Magnetic Receptive Sheets - Rubber steel
Magnetic Receptive Sheets come in various widths depending on your choice of white paper, PET or Canvas lamination. Ferro sheets are made by coating high quality films with micro-iron particles and are engineered to be ultra-low profil for a seamless appearance of a single layer, photo or fine art quality print.
Magnosphere flexible magnet is the base for a Magnet Media System. Our self-adhesive, or double sided magnetic sheeting material is applied to walls or similar surface only once during initial installation. Magnosphere offers standard energy or high energy magnet material depending on how many layers of magnetic sheeting will be applied and if walls have been painted with magnetic paint.
- Magnetic Receptive — unlike magnet-to-magnet attraction, pole alignment is not a problem
- Available plain or with multiple laminates (printable, dry erase, chalkboard, etc.) and adhesives
- Non-magnetic (not attracted to metal surfaces) and lighter than magnetic stock for easy printing
- Flexible — lays flat, wraps around curved surfaces, won’t crease
- Easy to Use — stamp, score, drill or punch; hand cut with knife or scissors
- Easy to Label (with laminates) — screen print, pad stamp or hand letter; write on/wipe off with dry erase markers
- Easy to Apply — no sharp edges; adhesive backing attaches easily to metal, wood, plastic, Formica, smooth concrete and plaster, cardboard and more
- Durable, long-lasting, and easy to store
Magnetic Receptive Sheet and Strip
Who needs steel?
When you use magnetic receptive tape or sheet from Adams, you don’t need to have metal in your display or packaging. These products work well in interchangeable graphics, menu boards, point of purchase displays, package closures, crafts, and more.
Special sizes are available upon request. Just ask!
- Common applications Large Format Graphics
- Interchangeable Graphics
- Magnet Wall Systems
- Control Charts / Menu Boards
Steel Tape with Self-adhesive
Made by high density metal tape, both side white coated, laminated with self adhesive at one side.
Use to create a strong metal base on normal wall for holding magnetic products. can work with magnetic button, or magnetic tape to create a holding systems for a piece of paper or big size poster, or hanging light weighted objects.
Magnosphere provides magnetic sheet metal discs and plates in sizes and shapes to match Neo magnets. This is often desirable as a magnetic receptor to provide the performance characteristics desired.
Paints & Coatings
Special paints and coatings containing ferrous material are available to apply to your surface making it attractive to magnets and enabling you to convert a wall to a magnetic receptive area.
What applications do magnetically receptive materials have?
- Magnetic receptive material is perfect for creating changeable message and menu boards, Point of Purchase displays, craft displays, and more.
- Retail Displays - Magnetic materials can be great for creating attractive retail displays in brick and mortar stores, kiosks and more. When you want to change any promotions or sale items, quickly swap out magnets with whatever deals or products you'd like to promote.
- Menu Boards - Stuck on the wall of a restaurant or pub, create an attractive display of your menu and design custom magnets to promote daily sales or other deals.
- Message Boards - Magnetic words can be moved around a magnetic message board to leave informative and fun message to peers, coworkers, family or friends.
- Exhibit Booths - Create stunning and eye catching presentation materials with magnetic promotional materials.
- Toys, Crafts and Games - Adhering a magnetically receptive material in your child's bedroom can results in hours of fun and education as your child learns about the wonders of magnetism.
Buy Magnet Base / Magnetic receptive Materials at Magnosphere and get a better deal!
Magnosphere produces magnets at great prices, produced and delivered on time for all areas of industry, automotive, aerospace, electronics as well as in the design sector, trade fair construction, offices and for the home.
We are an ISO certified shop and carry the Trusted Shops seal. We have successfully completed more than 200,000 orders and offer our ever-growing customer base 24/7 customer service.
All items are available for immediate delivery in large numbers with daily dispatch. Our selection is your win! Thousands of satisfied customers! Buy from a company with the highest quality standards and customer service with flexible and diverse payment options and conditions.
We can also custom manufacture these to fit your exact specifications using our in-house global manufacturing facilities and team of experienced engineers. Need high quantities of magnets at the lowest and fairest price possible? Just let us know what you are looking for and contact our Customer Care Team by sending us a request for quote! We'll work with you to determine the most economical way of providing you with what you need.
Trust in our experience and convince yourself of our service and our products and we look forward to welcoming you to our magnet shop at Magnosphere. You are welcome to contact us by eMail: info(at)magnosphere.co.uk. Available 24/7 x 365 and we are also there for you on public holidays! Or just give us a call.
- Telefax: +49.2241.9594520
- eMail: info(at)magnosphere.co.uk
We are very proud to offer excellent customer service. We know that without our clients, we would not be here.
If you have any questions about your order or something else, please call or email us!: info(at)magnosphere.co.uk
24 / 7 x 365 Including holiday periods! Our customer service team is available to help you!