Eyebolt Magnets Neodymium (NdFeB) Magnet with Eyelet
High Power Neodymium Hook and Eyebolt clamping magnets are extremely strong and popular clamping magnets. These magnets are commonly used for holding portable lighting to steelwork, keeping cables off the floor on building sites and providing a temporary hanging point on any steel surface. The neodymium magnets are sunken in to a steel shell meaning that the north pole is on the centre of the magnetic face and the south pole is on the outer edge.
Neodymium Pot magnets with screw socket for Hooks or Eyelets
These clamping magnets Neodymium pot magnets with eyelet or hook provide an astonishing clamping force for their size. The Neodymium magnets are sunken in to a steel shell meaning that the north pole is on the centre of the magnetic face and the south pole is on the outer edge around it. The steel pot increases the adhesive force of the magnets giving them an incredible hold for their size. An added advantage of these magnets is that they are resistant to chipping or cracking following constant impact with a steel surface. Not only will the steel pot keep the magnet safe from damages but also the magnetic force is higher!
Rare Earth (Neodymium) Holding Pot Magnets
Rare Earth (Neodymium) Holding Pots are essentially a strong magnet sealed within a mild steel cap. They are designed to hold objects on a horizontal or vertical magnetic surface through a variety of different additions to the magnet, such as threaded hooks, eyelets, or male/female threads. Due to the highly brittle nature of the Rare Earth Magnet, the steel casing is essential and offers reliable protection from erosion, cracking and chipping, as this is quite common with high strength magnets.
What’s the benefit of a Holding Pot Magnet?
Increased strength and considerable versatility! The steel casing around one side of the magnet suppresses the magnetic field from one side, but instead of eliminating this field altogether, it actually reflects it to come out of the uncovered side. This feature doubles the magnetic force of your average Neodymium magnet and can therefore hold heavier objects from the attached hook/eyelet. Due to their versatility, Magnosphere rare earth pots can be used in many commercial and industrial applications such as keeping doors open or closed, cabinetry, holding, fixing, attaching objects to walls, ceilings, structures, vehicles or any ferrous metallic object or surface.
Rare Earth holding pots properties
- Produced by the powder metallurgical method
- Chemical composition of Nd2Fe14B
- Very brittle and hard * Poorest corrosion resistance of all commercial magnetic material
- Excellent cost to performance ratio
- Reasonable temperature stability
- Not suitable for application which exposed to high temperatures
- High resistance to magnetic demagnetization.
- Pot magnets do not attract to each other and cannot be used as pairs
Rare Earth Threaded Hook Holding Magnets
Neodymium Holding Magnets (Threaded hook) magnets are excellent for holding cabling out of the way. Neodymium Holding Magnets are high strength rare earth magnets in a mild steel cap for extra protection against chipping or cracking. Due to the protective cover on these pot magnets, they are single sided magnets which provide an easy, non-destructive solution for attaching and suspending objects.
Rare earth magnets are a special type of magnet. They are the worlds strongest type of magnet and are composed of Neodymium, Iron and Boron (NdFeB) elements. We sell Magnetic Mounting Hook magnets ranging from N35 to N52. Strong Magnetic Hook Set with Industrial Grade strength for organizing objects, mounting curtain rods, holding clipboards, coats, heavy tools, and other heavy objects up to 160 kg. Made from Neodymium Magnets N50 Grade. Hook magnets features a Foam Base Layer at the bottom to prevent the magnetic hook from slipping or scratching the surface, making this device surface safe while your belongings are securely mounted. Heavy Duty Nickel Coating reinforces the magnet cores strength, rigidity and lifespan making this magnetic hook practically shatter proof. Brushed Stainless Steel Smooth Finish is safe on surface paint and it also adds a sleek and minimalist look to the environment where it is installed. Comes single or in packs of 5 and can be used by teachers, office workers, DIY people, household, industrial workers and craftsmen both indoors & outdoors.
Rare Earth Eyelet Magnets
Strong Rare Earth magnets in steel pot casing, with eyelet for safe mounting of objects. Our eyelet magnets neodymium come in different sizes and are great for attaching and suspending objects. These Neodymium Holding Pots are high strength Rare Earth magnets in a mild steel cap for extra protection against chipping or cracking. Eyelet can be removed.
Pot Magnets with Eyelet – come in a large variety and range, Magnosphere Magnets provide pot magnets also known as Eyelet mounting. They come with a steel exterior plated material, which protects them against corrosion. We offer you pot magnets from small to large sizes and these magnets also come in an extensive range of different diameter and heights. We specialize in making pot magnets of different shapes and sizes to custom requirements. In our Magnet-Shop you will find Ndfeb Eyelet Mounting Pot Magnet in silver (furnished with chrome, zinc or nickel), white paint finish, a red paint finish, black rubber coated finish and ferritic stainless steel finish. The Neodymium Pot Magnets with Eyelet have a good depth of field, which enables the larger magnets to be used as a retrieval magnet. The Pot Magnet with Eyelet Mounting are ideal for use in heavy duty, search hunting or industrial fixing applications. The cup magnets come in different sizes, ranging from 10mm to 72mm diameter. With the different dimensions and force you can actually pull weight from 2 kg to 160 kg. These magnets also come in different threads ranging from M4, M5, M6 and M8. Custom sized Neodymium Pot Magnets with Eyebolt or Eyelet Mounting Pot Magnet can be made upon request.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Our Neodymium magnets are available in a range of shapes and sizes, offering a superior pull performance to other materials with the same volume, thanks to their NdFeB properties. Explore our wide range of super-strong Neodymium magnets.
Magnosphere Magnets Neodymium rare earth magnets are stronger than the strongest ceramic magnets! Each magnet packs a huge magnetic energy punch and will last forever under normal use. Unlike most other types of magnets, Magnosphere Magnets Neodymium is highly resistant to demagnetization and will not lose their magnetization around other magnets.
Magnosphere Magnets is able to offer you the high quality Neodymium magnets with consistent performance. This Super Strong Neodymium Magnet is extremely powerful and built to last. It’s designed & manufactured under stringent, top quality standards using the latest technology to ensure you receive the best Neodymium Magnet every time.
As the leading manufacturer of Neodymium magnets, Magnosphere Magnets is able to offer you the highest quality Neodymium magnets with consistent performance at the lowest price.
- The Magnosphere Magnet - Super Strong Neodymium Magnet is one of the world’s strongest and most powerful rare earth magnets. We manufacture every piece in state of the art ISO certified Magnet manufacturing facilities to ensure maximum quality.
- STRONG - Neodymium Rare Earth Permanent Magnet
- POWERFUL - Magnosphere Magnets Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets have an extra strong pull force and are triple layer coated (nickel-copper-nickel) for maximum durability and protection against corrosion.
- USEFUL – Use your rare earth magnet for just about anything, including finding studs in your wall, fastening, lifting, hanging objects, various projects & presentations, education, & more. NASA even uses them on Mars Exploration Rovers!
Disc Magnets, super strong neodymium disc magnets, Rare Earth Round NdFeB Magnet, Standard Neo Disc, Sintered Neodymium Discs and Rods, Magnetic Disk European Manufacturer & Supplier
Our super strong neodymium disc magnets have wide variety grade N35, N38, N40, N42, N45, N50 and N52. The strong neodymium discs have Nicuni, Zinc and Epoxy coatings, sometimes the disk magnets with a countersunk hole that drilled in the middle to attach it to nonmetallic materials, such as wood or plastic plant. These round magnets can allow the screw’s head to reside below, or maybe with the face of the magnet to ensure it doesn’t interfere with the magnet’s performance. Neodymium disc and round magnets are widely used for motor, sensor and holding applications.
Neodymium magnets can be fabricated into many shapes and types:
When buying magnets, be sure to read our safety instructions before using the magnets to avoid injury. A powerful neodymium magnet is not a toy!
- Most NEO Magnets are magnetized axially through the thickness with poles on the long flat surfaces.
- Triple layer coated (nickel-copper-nickel) for maximum durability and protection against corrosion.
- Manufactured in state of the art ISO certified Magnet manufacturing facilities to ensure maximum quality.
- Useful for just about anything including fastening, holding, hanging objects, finding studs in walls, and more.
- Made from Neodymium, Iron, Boron and other minor elements.
- Resistant to demagnetization.
- WARNING: Fingers could be severely pinched between two or more magnets.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF ALL CHILDREN. THIS IS NOT A TOY. DO NOT ingest or inhale.
- DO NOT place in nose, mouth or any other part of the body. Neodymium Magnets are BRITTLE.
- They can SHATTER, CRACK, PEEL or SPLINTER if allowed to snap together or slam into a metal object.
- Broken magnets can be Extremely SHARP. MAGNETIC MEDIA AND ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT HAZARD.
- KEEP AWAY from PACEMAKERS Do Not cut or drill Neodymium Magnets, there is a both a fire and fracture hazard and the dust is toxic.
Neodymium Iron Boron (NdFeB) magnets are a type of rare earth alloy with typical atomic structure of Nd2Fe14B which stands for 2 atoms of Neodymium, 14 atoms of Iron(Fe) and one atom of Boron. The sintered Neodymium Iron Boron magnet has higher magnetic properties compare to Samarium Cobalt magnets, however it is more easily oxidized and generally does not have the same temperature resistance. The highest energy products for Neodymium Iron Boron could reach 52 MGOe commercially or more
Magnosphere is a manufacturer of standard and custom rare earth magnets for the OEM industry. Materials used include sintered and bonded neodymium iron boron, samarium cobalt, aluminum nickel cobalt, ferrite (ceramic), and rubber. Available in various shapes and forms, including discs, rods, plates, cubes, rings, tubes, and spheres. Various magnetization options available. Applications include retail fixtures, motors, sensors, and many more. Magnets for whiteboards, glass boards, and mounts are also available. Capabilities include plating, coating, magnetization, design, simulation, 3D printing or prototyping, plastic injection molding and production. Services include assembly, testing magnetic materials BH curves, coating, plating, engineering design, magnetizing, marking, identification, stabilization, calibration, testing & certification. Markets served include aerospace/defense, medical, industrial, research labs, semi-conductor & telecommunications. JIT delivery!
What are Rare Earth Magnets?
Rare earth magnets, also known as neodymium magnets or samarium cobalt magnets are magnets made from alloys of rare earth elements. They are currently the strongest type of permanent magnets made, and produce significantly stronger magnetic fields than other types such as ceramic or alnico magnets. Rare earth magnets have replaced alnico and ferrite magnets in many applications, including head actuators for computer hard disks, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI),loudspeakers and headphones, several types of motors, and more.
Neodymium (Rare Earth) Magnets: the strongest magnets in the world
Magnosphere offers best priced Neodymium magnets globally. Please inquire for custom Neodymium magnets or magnetic assembly. Neodymium is the strongest available magnet alloy at up to 52MGOe. The use of Neodymium results in smaller, more cost-effective magnet solutions replacing older materials like Alnico and Ceramic in many applications. Magnosphere.can help optimize performance and cost with Neo magnets in grades from 33 to 52MGOe and operating temperatures up to 230°C/446°F. (NdFeB) Neodymium, a rare earth magnet, is made up of Neodymium Iron and Boron and is moderate in price. A neodymium iron boron magnet is usually plated or coated (Examples: Nickel Plated, Epoxy Coated, Parylene Coated). Neodymium permanent magnets usually offer the best value when comparing price and performance. Stock Neodymium magnets are available in large quantities and dimensions.
Rare Earth Neodymium NdFeB
We provide a range of high magnetic strength Rare Earth Neodymium magnets including Disc magnets, Deep Pot magnets, Shallow Pot Neodymium and Round flat neodymium magnets,
- Neodymium NdFeB magnets are, size for size, the strongest type of any magnet material that is commercially available.
- Neodymium NdFeB magnets are often the ideal first choice for many applications because they offer a maximum performance from the smallest magnet volume.
- Neodymium NdFeB should always be coated to guard against the risk of corrosion – NiCuNi, Zinc, NiCuEpoxy and Gold are popular finishes.
Our Magnet-Shop carries a great variety of these powerful magnets to fit many different applications and they are in stock for immediate delivery!
Neodymium NdFeB magnets and their application!
At Magnosphere.co.uk, we sell custom Neodymium NdFeB magnets and custom magnetic assemblies so we can help you find the best fit for your project. Some of the common applications of the rare earth magnets are:
- Motors and Generators
- Automotive (clamps, sensors)
- Separation (rods, grids, etc) – 10-12kG (22-26lbs) systems
- High performance magnetic clamps and pot magnets
- They are used in computer hard drives.
- Rare earth magnets also find their utility in high-end speakers.
Based on the applications and properties earth magnets are of two types:
- Neodymium Magnet
- Samarium-Cobalt Magnet
Process of Making Rare Earth Magnets
- The rare earth magnets are made by using different process involving various stages. The popular stages of the production of rare earth magnets are:
- The first stage is the manufacture of rare earth element alloys.
- The metal alloy is then finely powdered.
- The next step involved is pressing of powder either isostatically or pressing through die process.
- The particles so pressed are oriented.
- Sintering of the element is done accordingly.
- The shapes are then sliced into desired shapes and sizes.
- The coating is done thereafter.
Purchase Now: Neodymium Magnets online
Buy Neodymium Eyelet Magnets at Magnosphere and get a better deal!
Magnosphere produces magnets at great prices, produced and delivered on time for all areas of industry, automotive, aerospace, electronics as well as in the design sector, trade fair construction, offices and for the home.
We are an ISO certified shop and carry the Trusted Shops seal. We have successfully completed more than 200,000 orders and offer our ever-growing customer base 24/7 customer service.
All items are available for immediate delivery in large numbers with daily dispatch. Our selection is your win! Thousands of satisfied customers! Buy from a company with the highest quality standards and customer service with flexible and diverse payment options and conditions.
We can also custom manufacture these to fit your exact specifications using our in-house global manufacturing facilities and team of experienced engineers. Need high quantities of magnets at the lowest and fairest price possible? Just let us know what you are looking for and contact our Customer Care Team by sending us a request for quote! We'll work with you to determine the most economical way of providing you with what you need.
Trust in our experience and convince yourself of our service and our products and we look forward to welcoming you to our magnet shop at Magnosphere. You are welcome to contact us by eMail: info(at)magnosphere.co.uk. Available 24/7 x 365 and we are also there for you on public holidays! Or just give us a call.
- Telefax: +49.2241.9594520
- eMail: info(at)magnosphere.co.uk
We are very proud to offer excellent customer service. We know that without our clients, we would not be here.
If you have any questions about your order or something else, please call or email us!: info(at)magnosphere.co.uk
24 / 7 x 365 Including holiday periods! Our customer service team is available to help you!