High Energy Flexible Magnet Strip with 3M Adhesive
This Strong Magnetic Tape 3M has a sticky 3M adhesive that holds well to many materials. The magnet tape is stronger and more flexible than other magnetic tapes with the ability to bend and fold around sharp corners and irregular surfaces without peeling up. 3M Flexible Magnet Tape lasts longer and won’t break down, crack or become brittle like ordinary rubber based magnet tapes.
High Energy Flexible Magnet Strip with 3M Adhesive - very strong
This flexible magnet with 3M adhesive lets you conveniently attach non-magnetic objects to metal surfaces and can be easily cut to desired length with a pair of scissors. Flexible Magnet Tape with 3M adhesive is a general pupose, flexible magnet tape that allows reclosbale magnetic attachment to metallic surfaces and is coated with a high performance, low surface energy acrylic adhesive, which provides a high bond strength to most surfaces.
Simply cut it with scissors, peel off the backing and attach. Apply the tape to items of your choice and display on any magnetic surface. Make anything magnetic!
For best results, always clean surface with alcohol solution or alcohol pad to ensure surface are clean and free of grease, oil or any liquid before sticking on 3M adhesive side.
We use a super high-grade Neodymium Powder in our super strong magnetic tape, giving you the maximum bang for your buck. Neodymium Powder is the strongest magnetic material in the world, and we've crammed as much as we practically can into a roll of magnetic tape - 1600Gs (Magnetic Flux Strength),making it one of the strongest tapes available.
It has genuine 3M® Adhesive backing for extra strength and durability. It is 9 feet in length, with 10mm x 1mm x 1m or you can order this tape 1mm or 1,5mm in thickness. Magnetic Tapes contain two layers of magnets of the opposite poles so that it will not attract to other magnets.
- Thicker - 1mm or 1,5mm thickness
- Length - 9 feet Width - 10mm
- Genuine 3M Adhesive Backing
- Easy Installation
- Rare Earth Neodymium Powder
- 1600Gs (Magnetic Flux Strength)
- Dry Erase Tape: Stay on top of your busy schedule with this magnetic strip; place onto the refrigerator or bulletin board to organize your appointment reminders, coupons, bills, and study schedules.
- Strong Magnet: The heavy-duty magnetic tape is easy to apply to any magnetic surface such as a fridge, locker, bulletin board, or whiteboard.
- Reusable: Use dry erase markers to write notes, messages, and reminders on the dry erase tape roll; simply wipe off and reuse.
- The Perfect Size: The magnetic tape can be cut with scissors to your desired length and size.
- BRAND MAGNOSPHERE MAGNET is the leader in the craft magnets niche. Our Product Bestsellers have 10000+ excellent reviews. We offering our own produced Magnetic Tape to our customers. Longtime tests proved high quality & strength of our Magnetic Sheet - Magnetic Tape.
- PREMIUM Quality Material with Long Lasting Anisotropic Magnet! Magnetic Roll Tape: 1,5 cm x 5 m, 10m and 30m.
- STRONG, DURABLE & FLEXIBLE Magnetic Strip with 675 Gauss - Ideal holding power. STRONG TESA ADHESIVE BACKING - Stronger than most brands out there!
- EASY TO CUT AND INSTALL magnetic stickers. Sticky magnet side does not leave any mark. Adhesive on one side, flexible magnet on the other - sticks great on plastic, metal, concrete, tiles and more. Can be used in totally different fields: Education, Science, Kitchen & House, Office, Building, Creativity & Craft and so on. Perfect for any DIY projects!
|Important Notice: Magnetic Sheets and Magnetic Tape Strips are magnetic and can only be paired with a magnetic receptive surface or magnetic receptive material, for example Whiteboard or magnetic foils. Cuts of magnetic foils, iron foils or other foils are excluded from exchange or return.|
High Energy Flexible Magnet Strips A & B
Adhesive Magnetic Tape is versatile with a magnet on the back and a indoor adhesive on the front. Simple to cut with scissors, you use it by peeling the lining and sticking your project to the sticky side of the magnet. This magnet works well for shelf labels, decorative refrigerator magnets, and pictures.
Magnetic Strips and Magnetic Tape are high quality products that provide an excellent solution for many industrial, commercial, exhibition, point of sale work, identification purposes and home/office applications. Self-adhesive flexible magnetic tape is magnetic on one face and has premium self-adhesive (Tesa 4965) on the other face. We hold magnetic tape in different colours, widths and thicknesses all offering individual properties. Order your magnetic tape in A and B profile.
This flexible magnetic rubber is commonly used for promotional displays, office and warehouse labelling, attaching photos, banners, posters, documents, retail, exhibition and merchandising sectors to quickly display signs, photographs, posters and other point of sale display items or printed material to any ferrous metallic surface. Magnosphere supplies a wide range of handy magnetic strips and tape in different sizes, colours and thickness. Magnetic Strips and Magnetic Tape are a specialised range of Flexible Magnets. We supply a large range of self adhesive and coloured magnetic strips and tapes and magnetic labels. The thicker the magnet the stronger it is.
Try our "performance adhesive" backed magnetic tape for a cost effective way of mounting your POS products. This solvent based acrylic adhesive has a high resistance to plasticizers and is most suitable for using on PVC and metal. This 1.5mm thick magnetic tape offers unbelievable holding strength, which combined with the Tesa 4965 adhesive backing gives you a product that simply will not fail.
Available in both the A and B. Ideal for craft projects, home, graphics, banners, signs, display, white, dry erase boards, automotive, tools, kitchen, bathroom, garage, living rooms, classrooms. Other uses include shelf labels, arts and crafts, commercial and industrial use, creative kid projects, office organization.
- Super high tack acrylic adhesive backing
- Powerful 1.5mm thick magnetic strength
- Cost effective mounting solution
- Easy to cut with a scissors
- Can be used as fridge magnets
- Conformable and easy to cut
- No mess, simple and effective
Magnetic Tape rolls are composed of two layers of magnets of the opposite poles, therefore the strips will not attract or stick itself to each other or to other magnets. The magnet tape strips main duty is for attracting small and light metal objects.
How are flexible magnet strips made?
Raw materials of ferrite powder and rubber polymer resin are mixed and blended by several machines, then formed either by calendering for magnetic sheeting or extrusion for magnetic strip. The sheeting or strip is then magnetized, laminated with vinyl or adhesive, cut to size, rolled onto a core, and packed for delivery.
When is magnetic tape a good choice?
Flexible magnets offer a uniquely desirable combination of properties and lower cost than other type magnets for advertising specialties and lightweight holding applications. Lower energy flexible magnets perform well in a wide variety of applications for store, office, warehouse, school and home. They are easy to print on and easy to cut with scissors, knife or die.
|All of our magnetic sheets are unique with a protective back-coating. The back-coating is a safe barrier between the magnetic surface and the surface to which it is applied. It reduces the risk of paint damage when magnetic sheet is applied to painted surfaces like vehicle signs. It is also important to screeners where magnets must be easily removed from stacking during printing process.|
Standard thickness: 0.010", 0.015", 0.020", 0.025", 0.030", 0.045", 0.060" (+/-0.003")
• > 0.010": Ideal for advertising specialties. Lower cost and light weight.
• > 0.030": For vehicle signage. Strong enough for wind sheer at highway speeds.
• > 0.060": Preferred for applications requiring higher strength, and thicker profile.
Standard roll width: 24 3/8"
Maximum roll width: 40.0"
Custom roll width is available.
Standard roll length: 50 ft/roll, 100 ft/roll or 200 ft/roll.
Custom roll length is available.
A variety of high quality laminations are available that are typically applied to the non-magnetic (weak) side of the sheeting.
- High quality top coat allows superior adhesion of most screen print inks and lettering enamels
- Will not crack when material is flexed
- Excellent weather resistance to rain, snow, and summer heat
- Vinyl Choices
- Gloss White
- UV Ink Gloss White
- Write-on/Wipe-Off Gloss White
- Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Black, Gold, Brown, Ivory, Chrome, Silver
- Rubber-Based indoor and outdoor adhesive for craft and indoor application
- Rubber-Based high tack adhesive for outdoor applications
- Acrylic-Based adhesive for indoor or outdoor adhering to plastics and soft vinyls
Magnetized sheets are available in several poles per inch (PPI) configurations from 4 to over 12 ppi, optimized for specific applications. More poles per inch increase the holding strength, but reduce the reach of the field. Few poles per inch increase the distance at which the magnet attracts, but reduces the ultimate holding strength. Pole per inch capability is also a function of the thickness of the sheet, thicker sheets having fewer ppi.
Magnetic strength is increased by increasing the magnet thickness. Under ideal test conditions, magnetic sheeting can be rated in approximate pounds of pull per square foot.
Operation temperature range is recommended from -40ºF to 160ºF (-40ºC to 71ºC).
Other Physical and Mechanical Properties
Special properties can be achieved with custom method.
Corrosion Resistance Properties
Special properties can be achieved with custom method.
Buy Flexible Magnetic Tape at Magnosphere and get a better deal!
Magnosphere produces magnets at great prices, produced and delivered on time for all areas of industry, automotive, aerospace, electronics as well as in the design sector, trade fair construction, offices and for the home.
We are an ISO certified shop and carry the Trusted Shops seal. We have successfully completed more than 200,000 orders and offer our ever-growing customer base 24/7 customer service.
All items are available for immediate delivery in large numbers with daily dispatch. Our selection is your win! Thousands of satisfied customers! Buy from a company with the highest quality standards and customer service with flexible and diverse payment options and conditions.
We can also custom manufacture these to fit your exact specifications using our in-house global manufacturing facilities and team of experienced engineers. Need high quantities of magnets at the lowest and fairest price possible? Just let us know what you are looking for and contact our Customer Care Team by sending us a request for quote! We'll work with you to determine the most economical way of providing you with what you need.
Trust in our experience and convince yourself of our service and our products and we look forward to welcoming you to our magnet shop at Magnosphere. You are welcome to contact us by eMail: info(at)magnosphere.co.uk. Available 24/7 x 365 and we are also there for you on public holidays! Or just give us a call.
- Telefax: +49.2241.9594520
- eMail: info(at)magnosphere.co.uk
We are very proud to offer excellent customer service. We know that without our clients, we would not be here.
If you have any questions about your order or something else, please call or email us!: info(at)magnosphere.co.uk
24 / 7 x 365 Including holiday periods! Our customer service team is available to help you!